X-VIR(Entecavir) is used to treat long-term hepatitis B infection. Hepatitis B is an infection of the liver caused by the hepatitis B virus. Long-term infection can cause liver damage, rarely liver cancer, and liver failure. X-VIR(Entecavir) helps to decrease the amount of hepatitisB virus in your body. It is unknown if this medication lowers your chance of gettingliver cancer or liver damage. X-VIR(Entecavir) is an antiviral that belongs to a class of drugs known as hepatitis B virus nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors.
Dosage and Administration:
- Take X-VIR(Entecavir) on an empty stomach, at least 2 hours after a meal and at least 2 hours before the next meal.
- X-VIR(Entecavir) works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- Continue to take entecavir even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of entecavir, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- As Per Order requirement Per Day
- 1-12 Days
Portion A, First Floor, Old No. 131, New No. 50, Pedariyar Koil Street, Seven Wells Chennai Tamil Nadu India +918045478353