Velasof is an combination of velpatasvir 100mg+ Sofosbuvir 400mg. Velasof is a two-drug combination for the treatment of hepatitis C. It is administered as a single daily pill containing the viral NS5A inhibitor velpatasvir and sofosbuvir,a nucleotide inhibitor of the viral RNA polymerase. It is the first treatment, that works for all genotypic, and is taken entirely by mouth. A single tablet regimen is used for adults with genotype 1-6 chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection with pangenotypic activity.
Dosage and Administration:
Take Velasof exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to.
- Patients without cirrhosis or with compensated cirrhosis (Child-Pugh A): velasof for 12 weeks.
- Patients with decompensated cirrhosis (Child-Pugh B or C): velasof.
- plus weight-based ribavirin with food for 12 weeks
- Weight-based ribavirin dose.
- Less than 75 kg: 1000 mg/day PO divided BID
- ≥75 kg: 1200 mg/day PO divided BID
- Ribavirin starting dose and on-treatment dosage should be modified based on hemoglobin and creatinine clearance
- Dose modification:Severe renal impairment (eGFR less than 30mL/min/1.73 m²) or ESRD: No dosage recommendation can be give owing to higher exposures (up to 20-fold) of the predominant sofosbuvir metabolite
- As Per Order requirement Per Day
- 1-12 Days
Portion A, First Floor, Old No. 131, New No. 50, Pedariyar Koil Street, Seven Wells Chennai Tamil Nadu India 91-44-25289828