- Brand name: Ledihep
- Active Ingeridents: Ledipasvir & Sofosbuvir
- Company Name: Zydus heptiza
- Package:28 tablets/bottle
- Strength : Ledipasvir 90mg & Sofosbuvir 400mg
Treating chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in certain patients.
Ledihep(Ledipasvir and sofosbuvir) is a combination of 2 hepatitis C virus (HCV) antiviral agents. It reduces the amount of HCV in the body by preventing the spread of the HCV within the body.
Mechanism of action:
Ledipasvir is a potent inhibitor of HCV NS5A, a viral phosphoprotein that plays an important role in viral replication, assembly, and secretion. Sofosbuvir is a nucleotide analog inhibitor of hepatitis C virus NS5B polymerasethe key enzyme mediating HCV RNA replication. The triphosphate form of sofosbuvir (GS-461203) mimics the natural cellular uridine nucleotide and is incorporated by the HCV RNA polymerase into the elongating RNA primer strand, resulting in viral chain termination.
Dosage and Administration:
Ledihep (Ledipasvir-sofosbuvir (90 mg/400 mg)) is a fixed-dose combination tablet . The recommended dosage is one tablet once daily, with or without food.
Adverse events associated with the use of Sofosbuvir in combination with Ribavirin may include, but are not limited to, the following
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Ledihep(ledipasvir and sofosbuvir) before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Do not share needles, injection supplies, or items like toothbrushes or razors. Talk with your health care provider about ways to prevent the spread of HCV to others.
Store : Ledihep (ledipasvir & Sofosbuvir) room temperature away from moisture and heat
- As Per Order requirement Per Day
- 1-12 Days
Portion A, First Floor, Old No. 131, New No. 50, Pedariyar Koil Street, Seven Wells Chennai Tamil Nadu India +918045478353