It is used to treat non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), pancreatic cancer and several other types of cancer. It is a reversible tyrosine kinase inhibitor, which acts on the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR).
Dosage and Administration:
Use Erlonat (Erlotinib) as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Erlonat (Erlotinib) by mouth with a glass of water on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.
- Wash your hands immediately after taking Erlonat (Erlotinib) .
- Take Erlonat (Erlotinib) on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Erlonat (Erlotinib) at the same time each day will help you to remember to take it.
- If you miss a dose of Erlonat (Erlotinib) , contact your doctor right away.
- As Per Order requirement Per Day
- 1-12 Days
Portion A, First Floor, Old No. 131, New No. 50, Pedariyar Koil Street, Seven Wells Chennai Tamil Nadu India +918068095074