Danavir 600mg Tablets
Price And Quantity
- Danavir (darunavir) is a protease (PRO-tee-ayz) inhibitor antiviral medicine that prevents human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) from multiplying in your body.
- Danavir is used to treat HIV, the virus that can cause acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
- Danavir manufactured by Hetero
How should I take Danavir?
- Take Danavir exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Danavir must be taken together with another medication called ritonavir. Use the medicine exactly as directed.
- Danavir works best if you take it with food. Take Danavir and ritonavir together at the same time every day.
- Swallow the Danavir tablet whole and do not crush, chew, or break it.
- You will need frequent medical tests.
- Use all HIV medications as directed and read all medication guides you receive. Do not change your dose or dosing schedule without your doctor's advice. Every person with HIV should remain under the care of a doctor.
Minimum Order Quantity
Portion A, First Floor, Old No. 131, New No. 50, Pedariyar Koil Street, Seven Wells Chennai Tamil Nadu India +918045478353