- Brand name: Cronivir
- Active Ingeridents(Generic Name) : Entecavir
- Company Name: Hetero
- Package: 30 Tablets/ Bottle
- Strength : 0.5mg
Mechanism of action:
Cronivir (Entecavir) is mainly used to treat chronic hepatitis B infection in adults and children 2 years and older with active viral replication and evidence of active disease.It is also used to prevent HBV reinfection after liver transplant and to treat HIV patients infected with HBV. Cronivir (Entecavir) is weakly active against HIV, however it is not recommended for use in HIV-HBV co-infected patients without a fully suppressive anti-HIV regimen as it may select for resistance to lamivudine and emtricitabine in HIV.
Dosage and Administration:
- Take Cronivir (Entecavir) on an empty stomach, at least 2 hours after a meal and at least 2 hours before the next meal.
- Cronivir (Entecavir) works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- Continue to take Cronivir (Entecavir) even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of Cronivir (Entecavir), take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Side effects: Dizziness; headache; nausea; tiredness
- An overdose Cronivir (Entecavir) Unlikely to threaten life, call an emergency room or a poison control center for advice if you suspect that a very large dose of Cronivir (Entecavir) has been ingested.
- There are no restrictions on food, beverages, or activities while taking Cronivir (Entecavir) otherwise directed by your physician.
Store Cronivir (Entecavir) in the original carton at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Cronivir (Entecavir) out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- As Per Order requirement Per Day
- 1-12 Days
Portion A, First Floor, Old No. 131, New No. 50, Pedariyar Koil Street, Seven Wells Chennai Tamil Nadu India +918045478353