Treating a certain type of prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body. It is used along with another medicine (prednisone). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Zytiga(Abiraterone Acetate) is an androgen biosynthesis inhibitor. It works by decreasing levels of certain hormones produced by the testes. This helps to prevent the growth of certain tumors that need these hormones to grow.
Dosage and Administration:
- Zytiga (Abiraterone Acetate) is a tablet, taken by mouth. It is taken once a day.
- It must be taken on an empty stomach [2 hours after a meal, or one hour before]
- It should be taken at approximately the same time each day.
- Prednisone [10mg daily] should be taken along with abiraterone acetate.
- The amount of Zytiga (Abiraterone Acetate) you receive depends on many factors. Your doctor will determine your dose and schedule
Portion A, First Floor, Old No. 131, New No. 50, Pedariyar Koil Street, Seven Wells Chennai Tamil Nadu India +918068095074